Google
 

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Goji berries are for real!

Avi, the inappropriate yoga guy, just clarified for me that "goji berries" are not imaginary high-in-antioxidants berries from the himalayas, but for real! They are used in chinese herbal medicines and available in health food stores in LA (and around the country I imagine in stores like Trader Joes). Anyway, check out the link at the end of the post, for more information on Goji Berries. I am sure Avi is going to make this an important word in the yoga vernacular as he produces more of his funny yoga videos.

For those readers and yes many of you have come to visit this morning, please subscrible to any of the "subscribe email" links I have. There is feedburner and an RSS link on the right side of this blog. This way you are kept upto-date on new posts on it. For those who love tea and especially "chai", you must know I am a "chai yogi" and no not just the starbucks kind. I have some interesting recipes that I plan to share and yes maybe there is a chai blog on the way in the near future. Anyway, thanks for all those who came to read the blog today. And please, I would appreciate comments, critiques, suggestions and if you want to contribute to the blog, please do let me know by sending me an email.

Namaste
The Yogi

Link for Jogi Berries: http://altmedicine.about.com/od/completeazindex/a/goji.htm.

No comments: